Data privacy / liability
1. Personal data
Personal or personally identifiable data is information that relates to a natural identifiable person (hereinafter referred to as "data subject"). A natural person is identifiable if he or she can be identified/identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to one or more categories of data.
Data deletion and storage
The personal data of the person concerned will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage no longer applies. Furthermore, data may be stored if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which we are subject. Data will also be blocked or deleted when a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless there is a need to continue storing the data for the purpose of concluding or fulfilling a contract.
2. Responsible body and data protection officer
(1) The person responsible within the meaning of the Data Protection Basic Regulation, other applicable data protection laws and other provisions of a data protection nature is:
Hydraulik Schwerin GmbH
Phone: +49 (0) 385 6425 0
(2 ) Appointed as data protection officer:
QuMaKom - Organizational consulting
Hagenower Strasse 73
19061 Schwerin / / house 5 / / 2nd floor
phone: +49 (0) 385 3993 668
3. Collection of data and information
(1) Your personal data will only be collected, processed and used by the Hydraulik Nord Group / www.hn-group.com if there is a legal basis for doing so, if you have given your consent or in connection with pre-contractual measures ( Art. 6 Paragraph b) DSGVO).
(2) When you enter our website the following data is recorded:
- Browser types and versions used,
- Operating system used,
- The website from which an accessing system reaches our website (so-called referrer),
- The sub-websites, which are accessed via an accessing system on our website,
- Date and time of access to the website,
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address,
- The Internet service provider of the accessing system and
- Data and information that serve to avert danger to our IT systems
4. Transfer of data to third parties
The purpose of using your personal data is exclusively for use by the Hydraulik Nord Group. Your data will only be passed on to third parties with your consent. If we are obliged to do so by law or by court order, we will transfer your data to bodies entitled to receive such information.
5. Your rights as data subject
With the application of the DSGVO, any person concerned can, under certain conditions, assert his or her rights vis-à-vis the body responsible.
(1) You have the right to receive information from us about your data stored with us in accordance with the rules of Art. 15 DSGVO (restrictions may apply in accordance with § 34 BDSG).
(2) You have the right to correct data stored about you (Art. 16 DSGVO).
(3) You have the right to have your data deleted (Art. 17 DSGVO), provided that other legal regulations (e.g. legal storage obligations or the restrictions according to § 35 BDSG) or an overriding interest on our part (e.g. to defend our rights and claims) do not conflict with this.
(4) You have the right to restrict the processing of your data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO.
(5) You have the right to object to the processing of your data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO. This right of objection shall only apply in the event of special circumstances relating to your personal situation, whereby our company's rights may conflict with your right of objection.
(6) You have the right to receive your data in a structured, common and machine-readable format under the conditions of Art. 20 DSGVO or to transfer them to a third party.
(7) You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data with effect for the future (see Section 4.3).
(8) You have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority (Art. 77 DSGVO). We recommend that you always submit a complaint to us first.
You should address any requests concerning the exercise of your rights in writing to the above-mentioned responsible authority.
6. Contact form and e-mail
In the case of enquiries via the contact form, your details from the enquiry form, including the contact data you provide there, are stored by us for the purpose of processing the enquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. We will not pass on this data without your consent.
The processing of the data entered in the contact form is thus exclusively based on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO). You can revoke this consent at any time. For this purpose, an informal notification by e-mail to us is sufficient. The legality of the data processing operations carried out up to the time of revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
The data entered by you in the contact form will remain with us until you request us to delete it, revoke your consent to its storage or the purpose for which it was stored ceases to apply (e.g. after your enquiry has been processed). Mandatory legal provisions - in particular retention periods - remain unaffected.
7. Online application
By sending the online application, you agree that the Hydraulik Nord Group may store, process and transmit your data for the purposes of application, filling of vacancies and recruitment to which your application relates. The general standards for data security in accordance with the current state of the art will be taken into account during data processing. The information you provide in your online application will be treated in strict confidence in accordance with legal requirements. The collection and processing of your personal application data is exclusively for the purpose of filling positions within our company. As a matter of principle, your data will only be forwarded to the internal offices and specialist departments of our companies responsible for the specific application procedure. Your application data will not be used or passed on to third parties beyond this. You can withdraw your online application at any time. After completion of the application procedure or if you have withdrawn your online application, your data will be deleted after 6 months in accordance with the statutory provisions. There will be no notification about the deletion of the data.
We maintain an online presence in the social network "Facebook" to draw your attention to our services, inform you about our events and get in touch with you.
The website uses the technical platform and services of Facebook Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland for the information service offered here.
Please note that you use this Facebook page and its functions at your own responsibility. This applies in particular to the use of the interactive functions (e.g. commenting, sharing, rating).
When you visit our Facebook page, Facebook records your IP address and other information that is available on your PC in the form of cookies. This information is used to provide us, as the operator of the Facebook pages, with statistical information about the use of the Facebook page. Facebook provides more information on this at the following link: https://www.facebook.com/help/pages/insights
The data collected about you in this context will be processed by Facebook Ltd. and may be transferred to countries outside the European Union. Facebook describes in general terms what information Facebook receives and how this information is used in its data use guidelines. There you will also find information about how to contact Facebook and about the settings for advertisements. The Data Use Guidelines are available at the following link: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
The complete Facebook data guidelines can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/full_data_use_policy
In what way Facebook uses the data from visits to Facebook pages for its own purposes, to what extent activities on the Facebook page are assigned to individual users, how long Facebook stores this data and whether data from a visit to the Facebook page is passed on to third parties is not conclusively and clearly stated by Facebook and is not known to us.
When accessing a Facebook Page, the IP address assigned to your end device is transmitted to Facebook. According to information from Facebook, this IP address is anonymized (for "German" IP addresses) and deleted after 90 days. Facebook also stores information about the end devices of its users (e.g. as part of the "login notification" function); if necessary, Facebook is thus able to assign IP addresses to individual users.
If you are currently logged in to Facebook as a user, a cookie containing your Facebook ID is stored on your device. This enables Facebook to track that you have visited this page and how you have used it. This also applies to all other Facebook pages. Facebook buttons integrated into websites allow Facebook to record your visits to these websites and assign them to your Facebook profile. This data can be used to offer content or advertising tailored to you.
If you want to avoid this, you should log off from Facebook or deactivate the "Stay logged in" function, delete the cookies on your device, close and restart your browser. This will delete Facebook information that can be used to identify you immediately. This allows you to use our Facebook page without revealing your Facebook identification. When you access interactive features of the site (Like, Comment, Share, Messages, etc.), a Facebook login screen appears. Once you have logged in, you will again be recognizable to Facebook as a specific user.
For information on how to manage or delete existing information about you, please visit the following Facebook support pages: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
9. Automated decision making
We do not use automated decision-making procedures (profiling) in accordance with Article 22 DSGVO. If we intend to use such procedures, we will inform you of this at this point.
We reserve the right to modify our privacy practices and this policy to reflect changes in relevant laws or regulations, as appropriate, or to better meet your needs. Any changes to our privacy practices will be posted here accordingly.